Different sh@des of my l!fe ...
Monday 7 May 2012

Desprate cry ..





I don't know why I fail to ease my mind. And every time I inhale .
I don't know why I m not moving ,everytime backup is strange .
I don't know why it is like a screaming, everytime it is untold pain.
I don't know why i am desperate  , everytime it is too hard .
I don't know why i am waiting , everytime it is just a thinking.
I don't know why i believe , everytime it looks unfair .
I don't know why i think a lot ,everytime it is  found like a madness.
I don't know who it is , everytime it is just a shadow .
I don't know why it is called pain ,everytime it looks desprate for love ,for breadth ,, Desprate Cry

1 Smiles ...:):

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Match up real leagues, teams and players in international tournaments
and cup competitions. The popular Android games are angry birds, Doodle Jump, Zombies
vs. Sixth is the Mint that supports to organise your financial transactions.


Feel free to surf to my weblog :: Respawnables Hack ()

Post a Comment