Different sh@des of my l!fe ...
Sunday 31 July 2011

Music is my Life ...

Music is my life


Music just soothes the soul
It just take me out of the world !!

Music is meditation ,,
It just flows through me !!

Music is life ,
To Live in this tuff life !!

Music is enjoyment,
But some time music is just only a loudness !!

Music is Dance ,
just to Enjoy on every beat , on every rhythm !!

Music Brings the special moment ,,
That is important in every relation !!

Music can be dedicated , to some one special ,
Its a best way to express the feelings !!

Music is just to feel ,
May be for some one  !!

Music is a best way to overcome the sadness ,
It always motivate me !!

Music can tell a storey,,
Its a best way to convey !!

Music is a pashion to live ,
I cheers ..i love,i Like ,i enjoy the music.. !!

SO Enjoy the every beat of music .. and just enjoy
and feel good !!

1 Smiles ...:):

Priya said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

music is masti.....music is fun............music is soul...music is one of our own......

Post a Comment